photo 598.png

Currently...

By 7:00 AM , , , , ,

Watching: Orange is the New Black. I am pretty sure anyone who is anybody [with Netflix] is watching this show. I have fallen victim to being addicted to the show ever since I got a notification from Netflix telling me about it. It's a pretty good show that I feel you need to see. Like, 'go and subscribe to Netflix right now' see. You'll thank me later. 

Listening to: All of the albums from Flyleaf when Lacey was still in the band and not Kristen. Don't get me wrong, Kristen has good vocals and all, but Flyleaf will never be the same for me now that Lacey left (cue tears). PEEEEEERFEEEEECT

Coveting for: This military jacket military jacket, some Sperry's (here and here), and all of the Teen Wolf seasons (although I can catch them on Netflix - nothing is better than just popping in a DVD). 

Eating: Some PB&J sandwiches. Yeah, my obsession from being a young toddler is still with me today...I mean, what's not to love about a good ole peanut butter and jelly sandwich? ...yeah, that's right. Nothing.

On my way to: Florida! Yayyyyy. I will be soaking in sunrays and having the time of my life with my family for this entire week. I'm ready to do just a little bit of everything.

Meaning to Mention: On the 5th of August, that was "technically" the day that I wrote my first post on this here blog. But, since I "drafted" all of those...er, odd...posts and started anew, I think I'll stick with the anniversary of 2013. So yeah. I just figured I'd mention it. :)

Song Choice: 'Fully Alive' by Flyleaf. Y'know what I always loved about Flyleaf? It's that even though they were a Christian band, they never lost their tone of voice, and their music was always so. darn. amazing. (Not that it still isn't.) So it does not matter if you listen to their music with a Christian prerogative; you can interpret the meaning behind the lyrics however you please to. And guess what, you'll be in love with the song quicker than I can say 'what what in the---.' Give it a listen below and see what I'm talking about.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

f