photo 598.png

What You Need To Buy For Fall

By 8:00 AM , , , , , ,

I am most certain that autumn is here. It is undeniably so. For one, the weather has gotten so cold that it's time to break out all of the sweaters and boots. Two, I am sick. (Boo!) It seems that it's become an annual thing for me to get sick at the start of the season. Yeah; I agree that it sucks. BUT, it gives me the perfect excuse  to break out my scarves, jackets, and all other fall clothing before I honestly need it. I tell myself that they will "help me combat my sore throat." 

Sweaters/Jackets

I wear sweaters like they a part of my body. They are particularly comfy and multifarious (especially if it's of the oversized variety). Think sweaters with shorts and tights, sweaters over skirts or dresses, sweaters over leggings, sweaters and jeans - the possibilities are endless! I also enjoy deeper reds/wine, mustard, dark green, black, and navy shades during the fall, which is really easy to find in-stores around this time! 
sweaters and jackets





|one||two|

sweaters


|three||four|

Sweater Dresses

I love to wear dresses throughout the year. In the spring and summer, I even bare legs! In the fall and winter, er, not so much. That's the time to start decorating my legs with colorful and designed tights. What do I do to keep my upper body warm though, you ask? I turn to sweater dresses. (When I used to think of these, I thought of the ones my mum had me wear when I was younger. Blech.) The current ones are modish and warm.
sweater dresses for fall

|five||six|


Scarves

Scarves can make or break any outfit. Seriously.  They are one of the most influential accessories to an outfit during the cooler weather (or hotter, if you're daring!). During the fall, I enjoy wear floral and dark shades in all aspects of my outfit, but most importantly, in my scarves! That makes them multifarious as well (just like sweaters) and a great addition to your closet (or drawer, as that's where most of mine are stuffed. Oops?). 

fall scarves


|ten||down - eleven||middle - twelve||thirteen||down - fourteen|

Tunes: Stay by Pretty Ricky
Stay by Pretty Ricky on Grooveshark
 photo sig.png

You Might Also Like

2 comments

f