photo 598.png

The Unofficial Beginning of Fall

By 10:00 AM , , ,

The weather has finally dropped down from seventy degrees to around forty/fifty. I think that this is the nonofficial indicator that autumn is officially here. {That's if the official autumnal equinox didn't tip you off.} At this very moment, I am bundled up in my new favorite sweater (the one that I bought from H&M in California), a white scarf, some leggings, and knee-high socks. Oh, how I've missed these days. {I bet I wouldn't have said that nine months ago.}

If you have been an avid reader of this blog, I am pretty sure you are aware of my addiction to sweaters by now. And if you did not know that {or are new - hi!}, now you do. Sweaters are my best friends. They go with pretty much everything, and I'm not putting that lightly.  Pull-over sweaters, oversized sweaters, button-up sweaters - they can be worn with/over skirts, shirts, dresses, jeans, sweatpants, other sweaters. Guys! How can anyone not love sweaters?! 
Untitled #481

The next best thing after sweaters are coats. My favorite coats are neutral.  But sometimes I just want to pair my outfit with an outstanding shade: blue, pink, green, red. At times, it's that pop of color that can spice up any outfit. {TIP: When it's cooler, you want a good coat to wear because it's the first thing that everyone will see.}
Untitled #482
I'm also becoming more and more interested in makeup, y'all! Watch out for future posts regarding some of the makeup that I am wearing on a day-to-day basis. {I found the perfect wine colored, matte lipstick. It's long lasting, too!} I cannot really see this blog turning into an overload of fashion and makeup, but I can see sporadic posts concerning each of its own.

What are some of your favorite wears for the fall? Do you have anything fun that you enjoy wearing? Or what about a new fave?

Tune: Biggie Bounce (feat. Angger Dimas & Travis Porter) by Diplo
Biggie Bounce (feat. Angger Dimas & Travis Porter) by Diplo on Grooveshark
 photo sig.png

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I share your sweater love! Layering is my best friend and I miss it when I'm in a climate that's just too hot. Chunky knits that are open to the front are my absolute fave! I totally agree with your tip of investing in a good coat. If you live in a colder climate it's one of those pieces that are on daily rotation and the cost per wear is a lot more justifiable!

    ReplyDelete

f