photo 598.png

Let's Do This: Walk, Workout, and Meditate

By 10:00 AM , , ,


(1) I walked 2.5 miles yesterday.
(2) I did FitStar.
(3) I meditated.

Now, let's dwell on the latter of the three first and foremost. I, Krishaun B., finally succumbed to the insistence of Hannah F. to finally embark upon the joy of meditation. If I were actually talking to her right now, I believe that right now she would be smiling exuberantly while telling me - in her own way - "I told you so." And I wouldn't argue. The after effects of meditating was too good to be true.  I felt a sense of peace in my mind and body. The tenseness that I once had evaporated. I was serene. So, yes, Hannah, you won this round. (But I'll get you next time, young one. I'll get you. I'll call your BS OR you will be saying peanut butter.)

Let's get back onto topic: the long awaited workout that I finally commenced (boy oh boy, haven't I been having those moments?). I felt rejuvenated and ready to hop back onto the weight-loss train. Don't takeoff without me! (I guess it's on me whether or not I make the train, huh?)

I'm discovering apps and workout routines that actually work for me. After awhile of testing these routines and apps out, I'll be sure to share them with you. But, as far as I can tell, they're working like a charm. What workouts do you do? Apps? Food? Share it all. 


Tune: Dead Wrong by Trey Songz feat. Ty Dolla $ign
Dead Wrong (feat. Ty Dolla $ign) by Trey Songz on Grooveshark
 photo sig.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments

f