photo 598.png

A Long Awaited Comeback

By 10:00 AM


Holy cow. I'm actually back.

Guys.

Dudes.

Y'all.

The radio silence is over. I'm actually sitting here, typing this post at night. That's completely unrealistic for my current lifestyle. I wake up, go to school, attend either Fashion or Key Club, and now, for the next two Tuesdays and upcoming Thursday, will be attending Segment II Driver's Ed. On Saturday, I'll also be attending an ACT Boot Camp until the end of November, so that'll be fun. (Did you notice the sarcasm dripping from my lips tone?)  How blogging is going to fit in there is beyond me. Hopefully, I'll figure it out though! I've been missing this space.

I've actually began helping my cousin to make a health/language/travel blog, and that is what sparked my inferno of blogging once again.  I have a bunch of post ideas that I want to write soon; however, the lack of time that I have is keeping me from doing so. Jeez. Why can't I travel, shop, discover music, and blog instead of going to school, driving, and working? Wouldn't life simply be that much easier? I digress. 

This post is kind of a filler "I'm-still-alive" type. It's not exactly announcing my return to blogland from the mountains above, but it's a reminder that I'm still here and will be back shortly! Trust and believe - separation from my creative outlet is not good for me, so I'll be making my comeback sooner than you think.

Tune: IDFWU by Big Sean feat. E-40
I Don't Fuck With You (feat. E-40) by Big Sean on Grooveshark
 photo oivsignature.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments

f