photo 598.png

Reintroducing Myself + 19 Questions

By 10:00 AM ,

Hi, y'all! I'm Krishaun, and I am a horrible blogger. I used to be an really good blogger (in a biased way), but then life got in the way, and I kind of, sort of just...stopped. Occasionally, I would get my mojo back and plan to return to blogging with a vengeance, but it. never. worked. Never. I blamed it on school (high school + a Pre-Architecture course at the University of Michigan). I blamed it on my social life (that I don't have). I blamed it on anything that I possible could. And you know what, I was right: it was a little bit of all of that. 

I realize that I cannot beat myself up over something that I cannot control. Life happens. School happens. Social activities happen. TV shows happen. Sleep happens.  I just have to go with the flow. Blogging can just get in where it fits in. So, I know that I said I was going to return to blogging with a vengeance at the beginning of this year (holy crap! It's February!), but I have to take that back. Blogging will just happen when I feel the energy to write. After all, this is a place for me first. 

Anyways, let me take the time to re-introduce myself with a series of {random} questions. 
Krishaun Burns
1. Are you named after anyone? I'm not named after anyone, but my name is very similar to my sister's name, Kristian. It's kind of amusing, though. Sometimes people call me Kristian and her Krishaun; having a similar name to a sibling that I am close in age with (a year & four months apart) has its pros and cons.

2. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? I would indeed be a friend of myself! I'm a rather honest person, and I have a silly, playful personality that a lot of my friends seem to enjoy. 

3. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Hehehe...noooo. Yeah, I do use it a lot more than I should. If I know you really well, then be prepared for sarcasm ahoy! It's kind of bad though because even if I don't really know you, I will sort of still be sarcastic. Oops.

4. Will you ever bungee jump? I don't know. It seems very daring and adventurous, but also very dangerous. I would need a lot of affirmations to go through with this one. I hate the feeling of dropping, so eh, it might not be the best idea after all.

5. What's your favorite cereal? I do not really eat cereal, but when I do, it'll be in the form of Puppy Chow (not an actual dog food, but a really tasty dessert) with Chex cereal. 

6. What's the first thing you notice about people? I notice whether they have more of an open or closed-off demeanor. It's not like I won't talk to them if they have a closed-off demeanor, but it's just something I notice. If you seem like you don't want to talk, I won't force it. If you seem willing to, then I most likely will try to chat.

7. What is your eye color? Brown.

8. Scary movies or happy endings? I'm a happy ending person! Give me all the eskimo kisses and hugs and laughter. 

9. Favorite smells? Fresh flowers, food cooking, people that smell good (hah). 

10. Summer or winter? I live in Michigan, and am currently in a massive winter storm (not really a storm, but with all of the snow, it seems like it's the only accurate way to describe it). I'm OVER IT. I am a summer girl all the way! Give me the sunshine, beach trips, road trips, BBQs, etc.

11. What's the furthest you've been from home? California! 

12. What are your hobbies? Watching TV shows, learning anything new, cooking new desserts, reading, shopping, playing with cute animals, relaxing with my family, and discovering + listening to new music.

13. Favorite movie? Blue Crush, The Silver Lining Playbook, and A Madea Christmas. It's hard for me to choose just one, so I gave you my top 3!

14. Do you have any siblings? One older brother and one older sister.

15. What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be a graphic designer, traveler, wife, mom, and a person who owns an animal rescue. 

16. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Closed! They must be closed. I feel as if someone is lurking in the depths of my closet, watching me, if they are open as I fall asleep. 

17. What is your biggest pet peeve? I have quite a few: hearing people chewing, the screeching noise when someone runs their fingers across a board or something similar, careless drivers (specifically people who text & drive), and judgmental pricks. 

18. Do you still watch cartoons? Hehe, yes.

19. Favorite smoothie? Strawberry Wild from Jamba Juice. 

Social Media: Tumblr |  Personal Twitter | E-mail

Tune: Thousand Miles by Tove Lo
Thousand Miles by Tove Lo on Grooveshark
 photo sig2.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments

f