photo 598.png

Cheap (but lovable) Valentine's Day Gifts

By 10:00 AM , ,


Valentine's Day is not that far away. {No, no, honestly! It's this Friday!} And just like for Christmas, I know that there are some people who are last minute shoppers. Don't be ashamed, though. If I had someone to shop for, I would be too. But since I don't, yet I still love to buy gifts for people, I wanted to help y'all find good, cute, unique gifts that your SO (or friend) would love! 

1. Valentines Day Card for the SO. I mean, am I the only one that doesn't care about shaving my legs in the winter? It's not like I'm going to be broadcasting them for the world to see anyways. {Note: I hardly care in the summer too, so take this with a grain of salt. Haha.} 


2. It's winter wonderland, and what's better than leg warmers with hearts!?


3. Do you like someone so much or love someone so much that you want to give them chocolate? I mean, chocolate is the way to the heart? Oh...wait, never mind, that's food - same difference. {There are so many more sayings that you can choose from in chocolatesays etsy shop! *non-sponsored}


4. I don't know what girl wouldn't love a beautiful, cream maxi dress for Valentine's Day. Not only will it be amazing for the spring and summer, it's also gorgeous (and not too bad on the wallet either). [Sizes S-L are available]


5. These pink, crystal earrings are the epitome of perfect. These would steal any girl's heart. There's also a pink and silver option (plus others) available in shop! If you're SO is allergic to nickel, this shop allows for a nickel-free set to be made as well.


Tune: Yours by Ella Henderson
Yours by Ella Henderson on Grooveshark
 photo sig.png

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. The chocolate etsy shop looks like the perfect gift...to give myself. I adore chocolate. Hehe. Have a great week!

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah. We have VERY similar minds! :) You have a good week, too!

    ReplyDelete

f