photo 598.png

Winter in Michigan

By 10:00 AM , , , , ,


The weather here in Michigan has been horrid. It's been extremely snowy (expected), bitter cold (who can ever expect this?), and icy (jeez, this is the worst part!). I am thoroughly done with it all. No matter how many winters I experience, I am never prepared for the next one. I suppose this says something about where I should live, eh? (Cough, cough, anywhere warm.

T-Shirt: Forever 21 | Jeans: Burlington Coat Factory | Boots: Payless | Sweater: Old Navy

I've had this coat for a good two years now. It's incredibly warm, which is a must when you live in the Midwest during the winter. It's also really cute because it's a fit-n-flare. Y'all - I seriously am in lust with this coat. It's amazing to be able to find a piece of outerwear (or any closet essential) that you can take with you over the years. The only issue that I ever have with the coat is if I put on really thick layers, the coat will feel tight around the chest area. I must take into account that I have a large chest though! Aside from that, this coat is pretty much perfect!

Tune: I a Rebel Soul by Aswad 
I A Rebel Soul by Aswad on Grooveshark

 photo sig.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments

f