photo 598.png

Discover Music: ODESZA

By 10:00 AM , , ,

One word: ODESZA.

A mellow Electronic Dance Music duo (Clayton Knight and Harrison Mills), ODESZA has captured my heart. Their 2014 album In Return has caught my attention in an unrealistic way, and I think I have found my new favorite duo. It's something about the album that is kind of psychedelic in the most non-druggie comparison as you can think of. 

I found this duo by scrolling on Soundcloud, which I recently have become addicted to. Guys. Soundcloud is the best. I don't know what took me so long to start using that website. But now that I am, you'll probably see that embedded in my posts more often than Grooveshark, but who knows. Haha. (And who cares? Just me...)

My favorite songs from In Return are "Say My Name (feat. Zyra)", "Sun Models (feat. Madelyn Grant)", and "All We Need (feat. Shy Girls)". Do yourself a favor and press play up above. Just listen to the music and let it soothe you in as trippy of a way as possible. 

*I have never done drugs, I just happen to love the terms associated with them. *Trippy *Psychedelic
 photo sig.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments

f