photo 598.png

Happy New Year's Eve!

By 8:30 AM , , ,

Dear 2014,
You have been a good one to me. I have been able to experience, without a doubt, the most unimaginable stuff this year. I can only hope that next year is even better for me. 

- I traveled to California (!!) for the first time this year.
- I attended Stanford for 8 weeks and studied Psychology and Sociology.
- I made friendships (more like family) at that summer college.
- I saw a Disney orchestra on the Fourth of July (Idina Menzel performed). Pure awesomeness, guys!
- I learned how to be more confident in myself.
- I learned how to be more grateful for what I do have.
- I learned that family is a major part of who I am, and I never want to lose that.

It's all been so surreal, and I cannot wait to see what 2015 brings to me. Happy New Year's Eve, y'all! I hope that you bring in the new year in an exciting way!

Tune: Walk Thru by Rich Homie Quan feat. Problem
Walk Thru (feat. Problem) [Explicit] by Rich Homie Quan on Grooveshark
 photo sig.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments

f