photo 598.png

What does this blog hold for the new year?

By 10:00 AM

Me and my nephew, RPJ. 
So, just in case you have not noticed, I am back! I want to say officially, but *ahem* I am indeed in school, and who knows what will happen to me within the next month. However, I want to look at the now and continue from here. 

In the New Year, I am planning on making a few changes to this blog. The changes will include (1) a shift in content topics, (2) how frequently a post will occur, and (3) minor design changes. I am going to be implementing these changes so that I can refocus myself. Blogging has recently taken a major dip in my priority level, but I am not ready to completely step away from it. During that hiatus, I read blogs daily, and that encouraged me to get back into it myself. 

(1) The shift in content topics will go from the mish-mash it currently is {what is my particular niche, anyways?} to honing in on healthy living, baking, writing, music, and fashion. I have recently taking a liking to baking (Yum!), and the others are simply things that I've written about before, but I never really stayed on topic on my blog. So, basically, this blog was a tad bit unorganized. It was my "whatever-whenever" blog. I need that to change if I want to take this blog more seriously.

(2) I will post three times a week for now. This may increase to four times as I get back into my grove, but no more than that. I need to focus more on my school work because I'll be taking the ACT soon and possibly college classes. While I adore blogging, school is the key to my future and I do not need to mess that up.  (To clarify: two times will be whatever the topic I want to post about for that day is. The third time will be a quote and a song.)

(3) The minor design changes are just what I said: minor. I already did a blog makeover with the theme, so I just need to probably touch up my about me, social media, etc. 

This will probably be my last post until the New Year! Have a great rest of 2014, happy Christmas Eve, and bring in the new year big and bright!

Tune: Jealous by Nick Jonas
Jealous by Nick Jonas on Grooveshark
 photo sig.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments

f