photo 598.png

The Christmas Tag

By 10:00 AM ,

Tags are my favorite! They let me still write a post even when  I am really tired/lazy, and with as busy of a week that I typically have, what's better than that? Today, I have a Christmas Tag to share with y'all that I got from this gal. If you want, then feel free to do The Christmas Tag, too. Happy ho-ho-holidays!

1. What is your favorite Christmas film?
A: I have no say, indubitably, The Polar Express. Like I said on an earlier post that I wrote about my favorite Christmas movies, I watch this movie yearly and am addicted. The first time I became hooked on this movie was in elementary when I went on a field trip to see it in Imax Theater (3D). I went three times. Can we say addicted? Now, I must watch it a couple of times each year. {Yes, guys. I watch it outside of the holiday season. Ha-ha-ho-ho.}

2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
A: I live in Michigan, guys! Of course I've had a White Christmas. Well, every now and then Michigan might not, but sometimes, we just might. I love White Christmases though! They are so pretty. The fresh snow. The Christmas lights. Geez. I live for those type of Christmases.

3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
A: I always spend Christmas with my family. We go to someone's house (this year we are gathering at my aunt's house), eat dinner, play games, watch movies, listen to music, etc. It's a really blast! This year, we are doing a gift exchange, so that'll be really holiday-ey-ish. Ha ha.

4. What is your favorite Christmas song?
A: I cannot just say one. (Insert covering eyes monkey emoji here) I love "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" by Michael Buble. I also enjoy "Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays" by ISSUES. Of course, that version is a cover on the Punk Goes Christmas (2013) album of 'NSYNC.

5. What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat? 
A: My favorite holiday food is Baked Mac-N-Cheese. Yum! As for sweets, I honestly love egg pie. It may sound disgusting, but it's the complete opposite. (However, this year Puppy Chow may win that over. What's with all of my disgusting sounding foods? Ha ha.)

6. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
A: I love both. I cannot necessarily say which one I like better. I enjoy the feeling of giving gifts and making someone happy. The smiles and 'thank you's that come from giving gifts just make my day! But I also love getting gifts because gifts. C'mon. What's not to like about that?

7. What makes the holidays special for you?
A: Spending time with my family and eating good food makes it special for me. Holidays are typically the main time all of my family gets together, so I will always be grateful for them. 

8. What's your favorite makeup look for the festive season?
A: Bare face is they way I like to go during the holidays.

9. Real tree or fake tree?
A: My family has a fake tree, but when I get my own place, I want to get a real tree. Fresh pine and woodsy scent - I want it all. 

Tune: "Baby It's Cold Outside" by Idina Menzel (Duet with Michael Buble)
Baby It's Cold Outside (Duet With Michael Buble) by Idina Menzel on Grooveshark
 photo signature.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments

f