photo 598.png

Don't Wait

By 11:01 AM ,

Over the past month, I have been on a blogging hiatus. Every now and then, I would pop up and post, but it was never anything serious.  But lately, I have been debating whether or not I would return to OIV. I had two options: come back full force or not come back at all. Unfortunately, I have chosen the latter. Writing on OIV has been...well, it has been the best thing I have ever done. It allowed me to write my heart out, meet new people, find interesting things, come upon things that I'd never come upon without the blog-world. But as of late, I have not been able to get back into the groove of this little place. 

I am not saying that I am going to permanently leave the blog-world, but I did not want to just leave without saying my little piece. Maybe we'll meet again, maybe we won't. After all, I am only sixteen, so I have quite a bit of time to re-enter this magical place. I'll miss this place, but I need my sanity first and to not feel a lot of pressure about how I'm letting my readers down. Have a good Sunday!

Tune: Don't Wait by Mapei
 photo sig.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments

f