photo 598.png

Feliz Día Del Padre!

By 8:00 AM , , , ,



HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, DAD! {Whoa - I don't like having all CAPS in one sentence - sorry for the tangent.} You are one incredible man that has taught me so much about life, love, morals, values and discipline. Although we may get frustrated with each other a quite bit {Hello! We are pretty much twins, personality-wise.}, you are still my rock and one of my biggest supporters. I have no idea what the heck I'd do with myself if you were not here; you're irreplaceable. I mean, you're my buddy, my hitta, my amigo, my mano-a-mano guy. I love you so much and wish you have a Happy Father's Day! 

I love how I have some of your humor as well as mum's. 
I love how we can be silly together.
I love how we are gym-buddies. (Well, I'm temporarily abandoning you. Sorry!)
I love how we can rock out and sing to Country songs without a care in the world.
I love how we both can eat Xochi's everyday, any day, yet we don't.
I love how you work so had to provide for our family, although you seem to never get any sleep. {I wish you'd slow down some!}
I love that I am still your baby girl.

Tune: Daddy by Beyonce
 photo sig.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments

f