photo 598.png

Red Acid-Wash Jeans

By 10:00 AM , , , , , , , , , ,


These are the jeans that I recently purchased from Plato's Closet for $14. I love, love, love them. They're like a second skin. As soon as I pulled them on (in the dressing room), I never wanted to take them off!


The best thing about these pants (or jeggings?) is that they are high-waisted. Um. I've been looking for a pair of high-waist jeans for the longest, and these figuratively landed on my doorstep! I swear it was such luck, y'all. If I had not randomly thought about going to Plato's Closet instead of shopping online, these babies wold never have be in my possession.
Aside from that, I am sad. Why? Well, I freaking broke my combat boots! When I was taking them off at the gym, the bottom of it ripped. I guess it was partly my fault because instead of undoing them, I stepped on the back to yank the boot off, which is wrong, but danggit. This never happened before. I was just super lucky to have my gym shoes with me.

After my mum, dad, and I left the gym, we went to Sears to look for some replacement boots. I FOUND THE PERFECT PAIR, but guess what, y'all. The boots were on stupid sale since the weather is heating up, and Sears is getting rid of their winter stuff. However, that essentially means they did not have my size. (Insert angry face) I need to find some combat boots because I wear them year-long, and I need some short ones!

___________________________________________________________



Anyways! I promised y'all some good news yesterday, but decided to postpone it to today because of how photo-heavy and overloaded my post was yesterday. Well, I am most definitely here to deliver. :)

While on vacation to Tennessee, I received the news that I was accepted to Stanford's Summer College, where I will get the opportunity to earn college credits and stay at Stanford for eight (8) weeks this summer {two months}. This is beyond incredible, and I am so, so, so, sooooo thankful to even be granted this opportunity. I was also awarded with a scholarship from both the Joyce Ivy Foundation and Stanford, so that means minimum moolah coming out of my pockets. {Score!} This is a profound opportunity, so I am still grinning! After all of these years of me wishing to go to California, here I am, awarded with the chance to go for eight weeks. Holy cow!

Tune: Flatline by Justin Bieber
 photo sig.png

You Might Also Like

0 comments

f